You’re on an important mission.
BoardSource is here to help you succeed.
The world is not without its flaws. There are important battles to fight — diseases to cure, hungry children to feed, open spaces to protect, and more, much more. But it takes more than passion for a cause to be an effective nonprofit leader and win battles. It takes tools, resources, and expertise. That’s where we come in.
BoardSource’s membership programs are designed to make it easy and affordable for you to access the information and support you need to be an effective leader, to advance the mission you care so deeply about, to change the world for the better. Read on and join our community of dedicated leaders today.
We offer membership and partnership programs for those working in or with the nonprofit sector.
- Federated Networks (HQ)
- Individual Nonprofits
- Charter & Independent Schools
- Executive Directors/CEOs
- Board Members
- Senior Staff & Board Liaisons
Foundations & Corporations
- Foundation Boards
- Employee Volunteer Program Managers
- Employees Serving on Nonprofit Boards
Full access to these resources is included
with all membership and board support programs.
- 200+ articles about important questions you may be thinking about right now
- Easily downloadable resources, tools, & templates immediately accessible
- 24+ webinars on basic and advanced governance and leadership practices
- Learn from and engage with other leaders on the BoardSource Exchange
- Ask-an-Expert email service. We’re here for you, just email us.
- Discounts on all products and services: books, assessments, coaching, etc.
Resources, tools, guides, and more.
Practical resources, templates, checklists, guides, and tools are instantly downloadable, and delivered in our Resources + Solutions emails. Members have access to everything we are producing; nonmembers have access to only some of the content.