BoardSource’s corporate membership program helps corporations make a difference.
Nonprofit board service enables corporations to strengthen communities by leveraging their most valuable asset – their people. BoardSource partners with companies to build and support nonprofit board service programs that connect employees’ commitments to the communities with strategically aligned board service opportunities. Additionally, BoardSource provides ongoing support and education to help employees serve with confidence. Corporate members will have access to hundreds of member-only resources addressing the latest news, issues, and best practices in nonprofit governance.
Partnering with BoardSource
BoardSource’s corporate membership program provides companies with ongoing support and resources for all of their employees that are serving – or preparing to serve – on a nonprofit board. Membership packages start at $10,000 and allow companies to select a level of support that matches their specific needs.
- Open access to BoardSource’s member education offerings
- Digital license of Business Professional’s Guide to Nonprofit Board Service
- Open access to the Certificate of Nonprofit Board Education (fundamental board orientation program)
- All benefits of the $10,000 membership
- Complimentary board matching services for
up to 20 corporate
- All benefits of the $25,000 membership
- Recognition as a BoardSource Global Partner, including at the BoardSource Leadership Forum
- All benefits of the $50,000 membership
Supporting our workforce and their generosity is part of Thrivent’s mission. The collaboration with BoardSource to develop our board service education and support program has resulted in increased employee participation, a key element of our leadership development offerings and stronger nonprofit & community reputation. With the partnership of BoardSource, we plan to expand into strategic board matchmaking and expanded programming to build Thrivent’s reputation in our corporate communities and around the country.
Katie Knutson, Community Affairs Manager
BoardSource Resources to Support Corporate Employee Nonprofit Board Volunteerism