BoardSource’s corporate membership program helps corporations make a difference.
Nonprofit board service enables corporations to strengthen communities by leveraging their most valuable asset – their people. BoardSource, through its corporate membership program, partners with companies to build and support nonprofit board service programs that connect employees’ commitment to the community with strategically aligned board service opportunities, providing ongoing support and education to help employees serve with confidence.
Our Corporate Members & Partners
BoardSource has worked closely with each of the following companies to help them build and sustain their nonprofit board service programs.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina Foundation
Blue Shield of California
Johnson & Johnson
Mutual of Omaha
Partnering with BoardSource
BoardSource’s corporate membership program enables companies to access scalable, turnkey support for all of its employees that are serving – or preparing to serve – on a nonprofit board. Membership packages start at $10,000 and allow companies to select a level of support that matches their specific needs.
- Open access to BoardSource’s member education offerings
- Digital license of Business Professional’s Guide to Nonprofit Board Service
- Open access to the Certificate of Nonprofit Board Education (fundamental board orientation program)
- All benefits of the $10,000 membership
- Complimentary board matching services for up to 25 employees (in partnership with Board Member Connect)
- All benefits of the $25,000 membership
- Recognition as a BoardSource Global Partner, including at the BoardSource Leadership Forum
- All benefits of the $50,000 membership
Additionally, BoardSource’s corporate members have exclusive access to BoardSource’s advisory services, customized training programs for corporations, and other limited-access opportunities.
- In-Person Learning Sessions for Employees – $7,500 per day + travel
- Virtual Learning Sessions – $4,000 per webinar
- Board Education Seminars – $5,000
- Board Matching Services – $1,000 per employee
- Board Support Program – $1,000 per nonprofit organization
- Advisory Services – individualized coaching and strategy in support of executives, employees, or a new or expanding nonprofit board service program (hourly rate)