Have a specific question about board recruitment?
Members can take advantage of our Ask-an-Expert e-mail service. Boardsource has been working with nonprofit boards for more than 25 years. The expertise we’ve gained informs this service, which provides you with the opportunity to ask one of our governance experts a board-related question via e-mail. We aim to get back to you with an answer within two business days.
For more information about strategic board recruitment, check out these additional resources:
Free Community Resources
- Benefiting from Diversity
- Board Members and Personal Contributions
- Board Orientation
- Creating Policies
- Forming the First Board
- Board Recruitment Process
- Do Nonprofits Need a Board?
Board Member Training and Development
- Board Responsibilities and Structures – FAQs
- New Board Member Collection
- Certificate of Nonprofit Board Education
- Leadership Certificate for Nonprofit Board Chairs
- Advisory Groups
- Celebrities on Board
- Customers and Clients on Board
- Nepotism and Boards
- Non-Board Members as Committee Members
- Providers of Professional Services as Board Members
- Removing a Board Member
- Resigning From the Board?
- Your Board Development Plan
- Youth Board Service