Nonprofit Chief Executives,
Thank you again for participating in the Leadership Certificate for Nonprofit Chief Executives Webinar Series and for coming to the resource center.
In this space, we provide participants with a “weekly reader” that includes resources, articles and other items to supplement our weekly presentations. These include BoardSource articles, downloadable resources, publication titles, and current events we think you might find interesting and useful. You will also be able to find the slides and recording from each week.
If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 202-349-2520.
Director of Training
For content-related questions please contact the BoardSource Knowledge Center: email@example.com.
Thank you for completing this webinar series!
- Roles in Strategic Planning
- Virtual Board Meetings
- Building a Culture of Philanthropy (Nonprofit Hub)
- Should Your CEO Serve as a Board Member (BoardSource Blog)
- Approving Chief Executive Compensation
- Boards that Micromanage
- Chief Executive Succession Planning
- Dealing with Resistance to Board Self-Assessment
- Performance Expectations for the Chief Executive
- Successful Board Self-Assessments
- What to Evaluate
- Your Board Development Plan
- Mentor Your Way to Board Development
- Board Fundamentals: Understanding Roles in Nonprofit Governance
- Strategic Planning: Understanding the Process (e-toolkit)
- Driving Strategic Planning: A Nonprofit Executive’s Guide
- Nonprofit Executive Compensation: Planning, Performance, and Pay
- The Nonprofit Dashboard: Using Metrics to Drive Mission Success