Below, please find BoardSource’s cancellation policies for webinars, certificate series, trainings, and the BoardSource Leadership Forum. To view a full list of upcoming events, please visit our training calendar.
Live Public Trainings
Registration will be refunded if cancelled more than 14 days prior to the first day of the training. Due to the cost and timing involved in processing course materials, no refunds will be provided if the cancellation request is received less than 14 days prior to the first day of the training.
- Substitutions will be allowed if the request is received at least 2 days prior to the first day of the training. Substitutes must have the same membership status as the original registrant. To arrange a substitution, please call BoardSource at 202-349-2580.
- Registrants may transfer to a future date of the same course, if applicable, provided notice is given to BoardSource no later than 14 business days prior to the start of the training. BoardSource reserves the right to cancel training courses at any time. In the unlikely event that your training course does not take place, we will make every effort to offer you an alternative date to take the course or refund the full cost of the training.
BoardSource understands circumstances may change; therefore, allows substitutions and/or rescheduling to a later date. Please contact BoardSource at 202-349-2580 to arrange a substitution, change to another date (upon availability), or cancel your registration. All changes or cancellations must be received at least 7 business days before the start of the training.
BoardSource Leadership Forum
The 2020 BoardSource Leadership Forum scheduled for May 7 – 8, 2020 in St. Louis has been cancelled.
2020 BoardSource Leadership Forum Cancellation Fees
- Cancel registration before February 1: 25 percent cancellation fee (registration fee less 25 percent)
- Cancel registration between February 1 – April 15: 50 percent cancellation fee
- Cancel registration after April 15: No refund
Consent to Use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at, or participation in BoardSource Leadership Forum and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrants to allow BoardSource to use and distribute (both now and in the future) the registrants or attendee’s image or voice, in photographs, video, electronic reproductions, and audio of such events and activities.