Consultant Directory → Profile
Affiliated with Boardsource since 2016
- Supports organizations in strategic planning, change management, leadership coaching, focus group facilitation, mergers/affiliations, and board development.
- Graduate of Pennsylvania State University, B.S in Biological Health (Health Planning and Administration Option).
- Graduate of CoachU Core Essentials Program.
- 36-year career in health care.
- Active board volunteer, including chair of the national board of the Alzheimer’s Association 2014-2016.
Email: [email protected]
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Areas of Expertise: Board culture and dynamics, Board ethics, Board roles and responsibilities, CEO/Board chair coaching, CEO-Board partnership, Executive transition, Executive assessment and oversight, Governance structures, Strategic board composition, Strategic planning and visioning, Succession planning, Sustained collaboration (mergers, partnerships, etc.)
Areas of Engagement: Board self-assessment review and action planning, Board education retreat or seminar, Ongoing governance coaching and advising, Governance structure and design, Facilitation of important board conversations
Mission Areas: Associations, Federated organizations, Small-budget organizations
Virtual Work Availability: Flexible, based on needs