Consultant Directory → Profile
Affiliated with Boardsource since 2019
- Kerri Mollard is a respected authority on nonprofit board governance, planning, and fundraising.
- Kerri is the founder of Mollard Consulting, a firm dedicated to the heart and hard work of nonprofits. The company is committed to building the capacity of nonprofit organizations and the individuals who serve them.
- Her 25-year career in the nonprofit sector includes roles in fundraising, public relations, and executive leadership. Mollard Consulting was founded in 2003.
- Kerri has a proven track record of driving growth and fueling client success. Her financial skills add a keen level of insight to analysis and strategy. She is a talented writer and sought-after consultant and speaker.
- Kerri is a skilled board retreat facilitator and has worked with dozens of clients on re-thinking the organization’s mission, vision, and values statements.
- She and the Mollard Consulting team have worked on several high-profile public-private partnerships with elected officials, nonprofit leaders, and private donors working collectively to create change.
- For seven years, Kerri taught nonprofit management and public relations courses, designed curriculum, and advised students at Ohio Dominican University.
- She has a master’s degree from Indiana University, bachelor’s degree from The Ohio State University, and Certificate of Nonprofit Board Consulting from BoardSource.
Email: [email protected]
Location: New Albany, Ohio
Areas of Expertise: Board culture and dynamics, Board roles and responsibilities, CEO/Board chair coaching, CEO-Board partnership, Fundraising, Founder transitions, Governance structures, Strategic board composition, Strategic planning and visioning, Succession planning, Sustained collaboration (mergers, partnerships, etc.)
Areas of Engagement: Board self-assessment review and action planning, Board education retreat or seminar, Ongoing governance coaching and advising, Governance structure and design, Large-group training or conference session, Facilitation of important board conversations
Mission Areas: Advocacy organizations, Associations, Community foundations, Corporate volunteerism programs, Family foundations, Federated organizations, Founder-led organizations, Private foundations, Small-budget organizations, Social justice organizations
Virtual Work Availability: Flexible, based on needs