- This event has passed.
Webinar: A Closer Look at the 2018 Study on Nonprofit Investing
May 24 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
As a follow-on to the recently concluded nonprofit investment webinar series, Dennis Gogarty of Raffa Wealth Management will be reporting out on Raffa’s 2018 Study on Nonprofit Investing (SONI). The study seeks to meet the need for timely, relevant, actionable data about how nonprofits invest their reserves and how those investments perform.
Now in its sixth consecutive year, the study helps nonprofits answer the following questions:
- How do other nonprofits invest their reserves?
- Are our investment policies “normal”?
- Is our investment performance in-line with similar organizations?
Specifically, this webinar will cover the following:
- How do nonprofits segment total cash assets among short and longer term objectives?
- How much risk do nonprofits take with longer term investments?
- How much do nonprofits pay for investment services?
- How much are nonprofits earning from their investments — and what should they expect?