- This event has passed.
Webinar 201: Partners in Leadership: Strengthening the Board-CEO Partnership
December 20, 2016 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EST
One of the key indicators of healthy, effective, and sustainable nonprofit organizations is a strong partnership between the nonprofit chief executive and the board. However, this relationship is often compromised by lack of understanding of how each party uniquely contributes to the leadership of the organization, and a lack of attention to strengthening this critical partnership.
Based on work with dozens of boards of directors, BoardSource Certified Governance Trainers Laura Alexander and Jenny Carrillo will present both theory and practice in this webinar designed to help you
- understand the relationship between governance and management and how to identify “Who’s the Boss”
- develop your emotional intelligence for leadership
- identify and implement strategies for building an effective leadership partnership
- build trust that enables you to function more effectively and efficiently
- move your board from “governance as attendance” to “governance as leadership”
- cultivate leadership that anticipates, plans for, and takes advantage of opportunities
Members: $0 | Nonmembers: $75