- This event has passed.
Purpose-Driven Practice: A Day of Learning and Sharing for BoardSource Consultant Members: BLF 2017 Pre-Session
October 18, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm PDT$199
This event is hosted in Pacific Time. This event is restricted to Consultant members and Certified Governance Trainers only. This event is free to Certified Governance Trainers.
Nonprofits and their leaders look to consultants to help them increase their impact in a constantly changing environment. Whether you specialize in large, medium, or small organizations, education or environmental protection, social enterprise or strategic planning, you are seeing clients that have likely experienced a host of actual — and proposed — changes in 2017.
The consultants-only day is designed to inform, inspire, and invigorate you in new ways — all in support of the purpose-driven practice you desire. Come join your peers for a day of networking, learning, problem-solving, and considered dialogue. Together, we’ll
- identify trends we’re seeing in boardrooms and issues we should be thinking about
- employ our collective intellectual capital to real challenges
- expand our exposure to consulting strategies and frameworks
- network and meet new friends with shared interests
Here’s what participants have had to say about past gatherings:
- Thanks for a great day! This is definitely a value add to the CGT and I look forward to more.
- Thank you for creating such a fun learning environment.
- The keynote speaker was dynamic and engaging. I can’t wait to pour over the tools.
- Loved sharing resources and challenges.
Please join us for this unique full-day session in Seattle on October 18.