- This event has passed.
Mission Assist: A Day of Learning and Sharing for Consultants Only
October 31, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
With increasing local and federal oversight, escalating rhetoric about overhead costs and salaries, and ever-present financial pressures, nonprofits have never been in more need of strong, educated, and informed consultants to assist them in achieving their missions. That’s why BoardSource is presenting and inviting you to its second annual, consultants- only day of learning and sharing focused on nonprofit governance. It is rare to find such a breadth and depth of experience and knowledge in one room.
Please join us for this unique full-day session in Chicago this Halloween to
- get insights and tips from leading nonprofit chief executives and board chairs on the topics that matter now to both them and you
- engage in conversations on how to help boards with the difficult conversations
- participate in peer-to-peer learning through case studies
- learn from consultants who are transitioning their careers and practices in response to their own needs and goals as well as those of their clients
- hear the latest from BoardSource as it prepares to release the newest data from the 2016 Leading with Intent: A National Index of Nonprofit Board Practices survey
- network and meet new professionals with shared interests
Book your room now at the Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown-the Loop.
Consent to Use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at, or participation in BoardSource Leadership Forum and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrants to allow BoardSource to use and distribute (both now and in the future) the registrants or attendee’s image or voice, in photographs, video, electronic reproductions, and audio of such events and activities.