Want to learn more about the results of your board self-assessment?
The BoardSource Self-Assessment & Action Planning Session pairs you with a BoardSource consultant to facilitate a conversation in your boardroom about the results of your self-assessment and next steps for board development.
A BoardSource facilitator will engage the board in an honest and productive conversation that focuses on
- ways in which the board is excelling and how to build on those strengths
- areas for growth or development, including sensitive issues that may have been surfaced as a part of the self-assessment
- areas of board performance where there may be divergent views of how the board is performing
- opportunities to clarify expectations and opportunities for enhanced performance
- prioritizing next steps for board development
The $8,500 session fee ($7,000 for organizational members) includes:1
- the BoardSource Board Self-Assessment (BSA) and report
- consultant-led preparatory conversations and interviews with the board chair, chief executive, and up to three other board leaders
- familiarization with the organization’s key governance documents and practices
- facilitation of a full-day meeting or retreat focused on the assessment results and next steps for board development
- access to ongoing educational resources and support via the Board Support Program for organizations
If you are interested in engaging a BoardSource consultant to facilitate a Board Self-Assessment & Action Planning Session for your board, we invite you to tell us more about your board and its needs.
1Travel expenses not included.