Want to learn more about the results of your board self-assessment?
The BoardSource Self-Assessment & Action Planning Session pairs you with a BoardSource consultant to facilitate a conversation in your boardroom about the results of your self-assessment and next steps for board development.
A BoardSource facilitator will engage the board in an honest and productive conversation that focuses on
- ways in which the board is excelling and how to build on those strengths
- areas for growth or development, including sensitive issues that may have been surfaced as a part of the self-assessment
- areas of board performance where there may be divergent views of how the board is performing
- opportunities to clarify expectations and opportunities for enhanced performance
- prioritizing next steps for board development
The $8,500 session fee ($7,000 for organizational members) includes:1
- the BoardSource Board Self-Assessment (BSA) and report
- consultant-led preparatory conversations and interviews with the board chair, chief executive, and up to three other board leaders
- familiarization with the organization’s key governance documents and practices
- facilitation of a full-day meeting or retreat focused on the assessment results and next steps for board development
- access to ongoing educational resources and support via the Board Support Program for organizations
If you are interested in engaging a BoardSource consultant to facilitate a Board Self-Assessment & Action Planning Session for your board, we invite you to tell us more about your board and its needs.
1Travel expenses not included.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?
Tell us more about your board’s unique situation.
Have a simple governance question?
BoardSource members have access to complimentary governance email assistance.